Development Permit Fee Structure
Fee Not Required: (as long as setbacks are meet, otherwise are $200 discretionary)
- Ag buildings solely for ag use (barns, shops, bins, etc)
- Reno’s not altering structure, most fences
- Decks, dugouts, Accessory buildings in hamlets less than 100 sq ft
Development permit applications:
- $100 Permitted use - General Guidelines: any permitted use for that district according to the LUB and meets the setback requirements (if not meeting setback, then $200 discretionary).
- $200 Discretionary use (Residential) - General Guidelines: any use that does not meet the permitted use category, or does not meet the required setbacks and are requesting a variance.
- $400 Discretionary use (commercial/industrial) - General Guidelines: any application that does not come in from a farming operation, personal residential site, or is from a company or corporation. Uses may vary widely and may be in many different land use districts.
- $50 Home Occupation
Land Use Bylaw copy $25
Municipal Development Plan copy $25
Re-Zoning Application Fee - LUB amendment $300
Subdivision and Dev Appeal Fee $400
- $100 Non-inspected
- $300 Inspected
Project Notifications - n/c
Approach requests and Pipeline Crossings $300
Seismic Explorations on County Lands or ROWS $300
Proximity requests n/c – done with approach requests