Faded Rural Address Signs

For all/any landowners that have extremely faded rural address signs and would like to order replacements.
Call the County office at 403-882-3211.
We will require your name and sign address.
The County will order new ones in to replace the faded signs in August. All sign requests must be submitted by July 31, 2020.