County of Paintearth Parks and Campgrounds
Covid19 Operational Conditions
Effective May 1, 2020
Until the Province relaxes conditions regarding C19 and public spaces access and sanitization, the County of Paintearth Parks and Campgrounds will be open for camping with the following guidelines:
- Fires will be permitted in approved pits only
- Outhouses will be closed to use – you must use your RV facilities
- Washrooms/Showers will be closed to public use
- No tents or tenting allowed
- Playgrounds and sportsfields are closed to public use.
- Camp kitchens will remain closed to public use.
- No group camping – stalls will have only one RV unit per stall
- Social distancing with others in park is to be observed
The County looks forward to the camping season when normal rules will return, however until then we ask all campers to abide by the above.
Help Prevent the Spread!