- Published: 22 February 2021
Strychnine Sales – COVID-19
In an effort to keep you safe and our employees the sale of 2% liquid strychnine will begin on March 3, 2021 with some slight changes due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The following conditions will apply:
- There is a limited supply.
- Pickup will be at the County ASB Shop (furthest building to the east in the County Yard)
- The product will only be available on Wednesdays and Thursdays BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FROM 8:30 AM UNTIL NOON
- To make an appointment, please call the County Administration Office at (403) 882-3211
- Appointments will be scheduled 15 minutes apart to avoid congestion
Please fill out the digital order form completely before arriving at the ASB Shop. Click here to complete the form. If you cannot access the digital version, one will be provided at the time of pick up. PRODUCT CAN NOT BE PICKED UP WITHOUT A COMPLETED FORM.
Product will be sold for $300/case or $12.50/bottle (250 mL). One bottle will treat 1 kg of grain (e.g. a 5 gallon or 12kg pail would require 12 bottles). A minimum order of 24 bottles is required to a maximum of 48 (there are 24 bottles/case). Invoices will be sent to the purchaser in lieu of payment at the time of pickup.