The Palliser Intermunicipal Subdivision and Appeal Board has issued its decision in the Halkirk II Appeal. The full decision can be accessed on the County of Paintearth website at the following link:
For all/any landowners that have extremely faded rural address signs and would like to order replacements.
Call the County office at 403-882-3211.
We will require your name and sign address.
The County will order new ones in to replace the faded signs in August. All sign requests must be submitted by July 31, 2020.
In an effort to keep you safe and our employees the sale of 2% liquid strychnine will resume July 22, 2020 with some slight changes due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Now that were in Stage 2 the following conditions will apply:
1. There is a limited supply of only 50 cases.
2. Pickup will be at the County ASB Shop
3. The product will only be available on Wednesdays and Thursdays BY APPOINTMENT ONLY FROM 8:30 AM UNTIL NOON
4. To make an appointment, please call the County Administration Office at (403) 882-3211
5. Appointments will be scheduled 15 minutes apart to avoid congestion
Please fill out the digital order form completely before arriving at the ASB Shop. If you cannot access the digital version, one will be provided at the time of pick up. The digital order form is available at www.countypaintearth.ca. PRODUCT CAN NOT BE PICKED UP WITHOUT A COMPLETED FORM.
Product will be sold for $288/case or $12.00/bottle (250 mL). One bottle will treat 1 kg of grain (e.g. a 5 gallon or 12kg pail would require 12 bottles). A minimum order of 24 bottles is required to a maximum of 48 (there are 24 bottles/case). Invoices will be sent to the purchaser in lieu of payment at the time of pickup.