February 4, 2021
2021 Election - Update
The nomination period for the 2021 general election begins on January 1, 2021 and runs until 12:00 p.m. on nomination day, being Monday, September 20, 2021.
Nomination papers and completed forms will be accepted by appointment only. They must be accompanied by a deposit of $100.00 paid by cash, certified cheque, or money order payable to the County of Paintearth. Debit and credit card payments are allowed in person and will only be accepted for the 2021 general election year. The deposit must be paid when the nomination papers and pertinent forms are filed.
1. Candidate's Guide- Running for Office
2. County Procedure Bylaw
3. Council Code of Conduct Bylaw
4. Nomination Deposit Bylaw
5. Legislative Policies
6. Candidate Financial Information
7. Nomination Papers
8. Campaign Disclosure Statement
9. Release of Candidate Information
10. Release of Official Agent Information