January 12, 2021
2021 Election - Update
The nomination period for the 2021 general election begins on January 1, 2021 and runs until 12:00 p.m. on nomination day, being Monday, September 20, 2021.
Nomination papers will be accepted by appointment only. Nomination papers must be accompanied by a deposit of $100.00 paid by cash, certified cheque or money order payable to the County of Paintearth. Debit and credit card payments are allowed and will only be accepted for the 2021 general election year. The deposit must be paid when the nomination papers are filed.
1. Candidate's Guide- Running for Office.pdf
2. County Procedure Bylaw.pdf
3. Council Code of Conduct Bylaw.pdf
4. Nomination Deposit Bylaw.pdf
5. Legislative Policies.pdf
6. Candidate Information.pdf
7. Nomination Papers.pdf
8. Campaign Disclosure Statement.pdf